If you only knew....

The page has finally been updated! YAY! Now it looks even better than before, and it's only missing one thing now.... People. Razz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Try again

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Welcome to Try again on Fri May 20, 2011 8:45 am

Old stuff

Try again is a FPS made in a small always changing team mainly made by me but i get models coming every now and then. It has no story yet and has gone through many different time zones. Try again is praticly a series of different wars/events in time where the objective is to kill all that gets in the way of the core. the core is a modifyer that brings new things into the world making the job harder. when the core has been drained of all its power (you get teleported to a new place or time when the core is touched) world peace shall come. Theres more for me to explain but ill fit that in when i get a story into the alphas

Old VERY out dated alphas (unity)

verion 0.0001: mediafire.com file/arqjyjtvaosft9a/fpsBETA%20%5B3.0%5D.zip

verion 0.0034: mediafire.com file/22pcq2fu9nkvp66/FPSbeta%28updated%29.zip

verion 0.0736: mediafire.com file/69628xi57md8dwu/FPS_BETA%5Bv.0056%5D.zip

Latest betas (unity)

Shooting range test (USE E TO PICK UP WEPS!!) : mediafire.com file/ngadlhcagrbq9k3/FPS%20Beta%20shooting%20range.zip

UDK betas coming soon ENJOY!!!

Edit: i think i sould have this as my theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Ziw09s1Jk

Alot of things have changed, and major upgrades are happening Very Happy
i don't want to spoil to much so the only thing I can give you is the main menu xD

Menu download: mediafire.com ?5nryu6v6u69u435

Last edited by Unkn0wn on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum